From Left to Right: Circus Man on 4-Ply Sock Yarn, 2-Ply Sock Yarn, Worsted Weight Yarn, and Slub Yarn.
Funfetti Sock Yarn dyed in Black is Such a Happy Color
A comparison of Little Sapphire on Gold Glitter (Left) and Bronze Glitter (Right)
- 2-Ply Sock Yarn, 80/20 Blend of Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon, 400 yards/100g. This base has a looser twist and is a bit softer than the 4-Ply Sock Yarn.
- 4-Ply Sock Yarn, 75/25 Blend of Superwas Merino Wool and Nylon, 463 yards/100g. This base has a smoother, tighter twist than the 2-Ply Sock Yarn.
- Worsted Weight Yarn, 4-Ply 100% Superwash Merino Wool, 218 Yards/100g.
- Slub Yarn, 90/10 Blend of Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon, 438 yards/100g. This base is springy and full of texture.
- Gold Glitter Sock Yarn, 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon, 5% Gold Stellina, 438 Yards/100g. This base is soft and packed with golden sparkle.
- Bronze Glitter Sock Yarn, 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 10% Bronze Stellina, 438 Yards/100g. This base has a more subtle, bronze glitter.
- Funfetti Sock Yarn, 85% Superwash Merino, 15% Dongel Nep. This sock yarn has pink, yellow, green, and blue tweed neps. It is soft and colorful.
Bases will accept the dyes differently, so depending on the base it may be darker or lighter than pictured. The 4-Ply often comes out a little bit lighter than the 2-Ply, and the Slub yarn typically comes out darker than the other bases. Bronze Glitter has less visible sparkle than the Gold Glitter, and colors typically come out lighter than the Gold Glitter. Colors dyed on Funfetti come out more subdued.
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water with a gentle soap (I recommend Soak Wash or a similar wool wash), reshape and lay flat to dry.