What is your refunds/returns/exchange policy?
- Returns, refunds, and exchanges are processed on a case-by-case basis.
- A request for a refund, return, or exchange must be submitted within 10 calendar days of the date you received the item.
- Returns due to item defect or seller error are accepted free of charge.
- If a return is processed, the item must be returned unused, free of any odors, in its original packaging and with a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once I receive your returned item, I will inspect it and notify you of the status of your return. If the return is approved, a refund will be initiated to your original method of payment within a time frame in accordance with your card issuer's policies.
What is your shipping policy?
- Orders within the United States of four or more skeins are eligible for free shipping.
- All ready-to-ship items will be mailed out within five business days of your order.
- Pre-orders and custom orders will be mailed out within one to two weeks from the date of your order.
- Tracking information will be sent out when the order ships.
- Due to ongoing postal delays stemming from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), there may be some fluctuations in projected arrival times during shipping. Please allow extra time for your order to arrive during this period.
- International shipping is currently available only for Canada. Specifically, shipping to Canada will happen via USPS First Class Package International.
Do you offer local pickup?
Yes we do! If you plan to order for local pickup, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message through the Watts Yarn Facebook account to request local pickup before placing your order.
Do you have a physical location?
Not at this time, but if you live nearby I can offer local pickup if needed. I will post updates on my social media pages and the website about future events where I will be selling my yarn.
Is this yarn handspun?
- The yarn currently listed on the site is not handspun, it has been processed, blended, and spun in professional mills. I do plan to offer some of my own handspun yarn here in the future!
How do I care for the items I make with your yarn?
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water with a gentle soap (I recommend Soak Wash or a similar wool wash), reshape and lay flat to dry.