Bigby’s Hand is a deep variegated purple that has pops of brighter purple throughout.
Pictured on 2-Ply Sock Yarn
Disclaimer: As these yarns are dyed by hand in small batches, there will be variation between individual skeins and dye lots. If you are ordering multiple for a single project please contact me before placing your order to make sure I have enough of the same dye lot available, if not I can custom dye a larger batch for you. When using hand-dyed yarn I also recommend alternating the two for a few rows for a smoother transition between skeins.
- 2-Ply Sock Yarn, 80/20 Blend of Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon, 400 yards/100g. This base has a looser twist and is a bit softer than the 4-Ply Sock Yarn.
- 4-Ply Sock Yarn, 75/25 Blend of Superwas Merino Wool and Nylon, 463 yards/100g. This base has a smoother, tighter twist than the 2-Ply Sock Yarn.
- Worsted Weight Yarn, 4-Ply 100% Superwash Merino Wool, 218 Yards/100g.
- Slub Yarn, 90/10 Blend of Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon, 438 yards/100g. This base is springy and full of texture.
- Gold Glitter Sock Yarn, 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon, 5% Gold Stellina, 438 Yards/100g. This base is soft and packed with golden sparkle.
- Bronze Glitter Sock Yarn, 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 10% Bronze Stellina, 438 Yards/100g. This base has a more subtle, bronze glitter.
- Funfetti Sock Yarn, 85% Superwash Merino, 15% Dongel Nep. This sock yarn has pink, yellow, green, and blue tweed neps. It is soft and colorful.
Bases will accept the dyes differently, so depending on the base it may be darker or lighter than pictured. The 4-Ply often comes out a little bit lighter than the 2-Ply, and the Slub yarn typically comes out darker than the other bases. Bronze Glitter has less visible sparkle than the Gold Glitter, and colors typically come out lighter than the Gold Glitter. Colors dyed on Funfetti come out more subdued.